Tom Brady vs. the NFL
Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football’s Greatest Quarterback
Fact: Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in NFL history. And in Tom Brady vs. the NFL author Sean Glennon sets out to prove it. More than just a biography, this unique book establishes Brady’s prominent place in NFL history. Examining Brady’s skills and statistics and comparing him to other great QBs illustrates why New England’s field general is the best there is, was, and perhaps ever will be.
- A season-by-season review of Brady’s career with the New England Patriots — updated for the second edition through the 2015 season and postseason.
- A look at Brady’s accomplishments as a college player with the Michigan Wolverines.
- A rundown of Brady’s NFL records, Patriots records, and place on important all-time leader boards.
- Chapters on 15 of the NFL’s all-time greatest quarterbacks/passers: Sammy Baugh, Sid Luckman, Otto Graham, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Jim Kelly, John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning; each paired with a side-by-side career comparison with Brady.
- Items on the other Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks currently playing in the NFL — Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning and Joe Flacco — along with analysis of how each stacks up with Brady.
- And, yes, added for the second edition, an author’s note on the absurdity of Deflategate.
The book also includes a foreword written by Pat Kirwan, senior analyst for NFL.com, co-host of SiriusXM NFL Radio’s Movin’ the Chains, author of Take Your Eye Off the Ball: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look, editorial consultant to The NFL Today on CBS, and longtime coach and front office guy.
Here’s the cover from the original edition, which was published in 2012.
3 Responses to “Tom Brady vs. the NFL”
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.